Friday, October 23, 2009



My daughter was hit hard by the flu this week.  There's nothing worse than looking at your child's face, and knowing there's a fever raging inside that little body.  However, thank God, the fever and flu are gone!  I know when I hear the words, "I'm bored" and "Can I have my favorite salad?" that the tummy feels better!  And so does Mommy.  As I walked by my cute pillow this morning, I realized I feel like he looks!  I want to smile from ear to ear that my little girl is all better!  I thank everyone (especially Jamie, Irene and Nana) for bringing us the things she needed, and was touched by all those who called to offer heart-felt prayers and well wishes.  There's no better words that a Mom can hear when homebound with a sick child than, "I'm at the store, what do you need?"  Oh, that's such sweet music to my ears! Again, thank all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Room Sweet Room

Welcome to Room Sweet Room