Wednesday, October 7, 2009



I know it's October when all I want to do is run out to the store and buy Halloween candy to fill my candy dishes.   I bought these milk glass vases last year at thrift stores.  I think I paid no more than $3 a piece.  I even found the old metal tray for $2!  Adding pumpkin suckers, Tootsie Rolls and licorice-flavored candy sticks reminds me that Halloween is only weeks away.  I love when my kids' friends spy this display  in the corner of my dining room.  It always brings a smile to their faces.   And my trick to keeping them full?  Filling them with candies we don't love!  Now, if they were filled with baby Snickers, Twix and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I'd be filling them up every hour and five pounds heavier!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Room Sweet Room

Welcome to Room Sweet Room